The 3M PT1000 Acrylic Foam Tape Series are made from a black acrylic foam then coated with formulated acrylic adhesives for high adhesive build rates, particularly suitable for attaching automotive components. It features two adhesives, and non liner side adhesive desigin with special properties produce a high adhesion on some tough surfaces.
• 3M Acrylic Foam Adhesive Tapes can compensate stress due to their unique viscoelasticity. In contrast to foam adhesive tapes (PE, PU adhesive tapes), they can cope with significant elongation differences between substrates in case of temperature changes.
• Easy to use: The tape can be easily processed in multiple ways to cut and to apply.
• Immediate initial adhesion: The initial adhesion allows immediate further processing without temporary support or fixtures.
• Freedom of design: enables the easy differentiation of vehicle models through modified trim attachments without change of the body configuration.
• Sealing and damping properties: positive improvement of NVH properties.